Last Updated: August 29th, 2022
(For our Terms of Service, Click Here)
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order for you to access certain components of the Website or to purchase products or services that we offer via the Website, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information), including the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, and email address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit or debit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code).
PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you information about our Company or our products or services
- to send you information for marketing purposes based on your consent to receive such information
- to verify your qualifications for certain products or services
- to process your transactions and setup your online account
- to provide the ability to contact you and provide you with shipping and billing information
- to use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails or text messages at any time by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in the email or text message or by emailing our support team at email@example.com
- to customize and tailor your experience on the Website by displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences
- to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage to better understand your preferences
- to conduct research and development to improve our products and services
- to provide customer feedback and support
- to manage system administration and security
- to operate, optimize, and maintain our Website
- to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service
- to fulfill your contractual obligations with us, comply with legal obligations, or carry out other legitimate businesses interests
If you do not wish for us to continue using your Personal Data in any manner described above, you can make such a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you do not want us to share your Personal Data with any third parties, please email us your request to email@example.com, but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on the Website.
CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can choose whether to provide Personal Data to us, but note that you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services if they require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can sign-up, and therefore consent, to receive email or newsletter communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving these communications, you can update your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing such a request to email@example.com. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data.
RIGHTS AND ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data. At any time, you may (a) review, access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our Company, or promotional material from our partners; (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Data with third parties; or (d) withdraw your consent if we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, all by emailing such request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may also make available features on the Website for you to post comments on that may be viewed by another user of the Website. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data.
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are a parent of a child under the age of 13 and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com and you may request exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and objection rights. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and you wish to remove publicly available content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals.